Five tips :
- Have good lighting and background
- Look around the subject like objects
- Little things count
- Have color no need to be black and white always
- Get to know you subject so its not so werid in a way
High Dynamic Range is HDR and it’s to capture the lightest and darkest parts of a sence and as well as the highlight and shadows. Some things to make it great is use a tapod so the photo isn’t bluring, go big on the photo, don’t over due it then it’s going to look not real.
Having a good weekend with my family. Enjoying the water and capture my cousins and uncle playing chicken fight.Then my little cousin running away from who know what haha.
App I uesed: Lightroom
What is photojouralism? Is a story telling using the medium of photography as your main story telling device.Photojournalist will use a camera to capture the visual of a story. It’s not like getting a paper and pen then writing a story.
Henri Cartier Bresson :
His work is very beautiful and I like how he really captures the moment and get it right there.The kid on the left is happy and walking. He shows the background of the other kids but he didnt focus from the boy. The black and white give it more an effect and it pops out more. The photo on the right does tell a story very much and the reason why is because the old lady is laughing or smiling. It looks like her and the husband are dancing and then the people in the back as well.His work is very well done and it show a story and in my opinion we can see different stories in the photo. The photos are just capture in the right moment like I said in the start. There are some of his photos that aren’t even people and they still tell a story and are capture well.I enjoy looking at his work and knowing more about him as well.
- Portrait photographer: As of Nov 24, 2020, the average annual pay for a Portrait Photography in the United States is $36,290 a year. they get paid approximately $17.45 an hour. This is the equivalent of $698/week or $3,024/month.
- Wedding photographer: they get paid $62,135 per year. This is significantly higher than the wage for all photographers, which was $34,070 annually in 2015.
- Wildlife photographer: makes an average of $41,640 per year, or $964 (2%) more than the national average annual salary of $40,676.
- Fashion photographer: in the United States is $43,400 as of November 25, 2020, but range typically falls between $34,690 and $49,327. Ranges can vary widely depending education,additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
- Sports photographer: Sports with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation pays of $37,189 based on 16. For a mid-career Photographer, Sports with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $27,500 based on 5 salaries.
- Travel photographer: currently range between $33,000 to $44,500 but with top earners they making $76,500 annually across the United States.
- Wedding photographer: get paid $62,135 per year. which is higher than the wage for all photographers,that is $34,070 annually in 2016.
- Photojournalist: is $44,737 as of November 25, 2020 in California but the average typically falls between $35,759 and $50,847.
- Stock photographer: get paid differently depending on there stock photos earn approximately 25-45 cents per image, per month. individual images directly to the client and sell the images for between $30-$3000 a year.
- Commercial photographer: An early career Photographer, Commercial with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $40,852 . A mid-career Photographer, 5-9 years of experience gets an average of $48,022.
The one that caught my eye more and has my interest is protraits. I always enjoy taking those types of photos and I feel that I do a well good job at taking them. I do want to take this career and go big. I want to have my own photography studio and bussiness.
Snapseed was the app I used